Monday, June 7, 2010

Market day





MARKET TO MARKET
Yesterday, on a perfect mild sunday i had my first ever market stall. i took all that i have been busy with over the last couple of weeks down to a hidden lane in the west end of glasgow and set up shop. The markets were being held in this lovely cafe called the HIDDEN LANE TEAROOM the tearooms were the perfect back drop for a lovely day spent sipping tea from delicate china tea cups and nibbling on what seemed like an endless supply of tasty cupcakes! A perfect sunday. It was very exciting to finally be doing it after many years of much talk and not a lot of action on my behalf. It was nice to see my little creations meet the world. I think the two gotta long smashingly and the future is bright! 

My stall. I had to make do with the couch but tried my hardest to make it look lovely. 



1 comment:

  1. yay! your things look so beautiful!

    I love love the suitcase/jewelry stand with its wee picture frame :-)

    ReplyDelete