HI Friends,
I'm very excited to be able to share with you all that i have been making! Sorry that it has been a bit quiet on my Blog as of late. I've been busy busy busy sewing and printing...doing the things i love. I am hoping that a big set of tasty photos will make it up to you. Sorry that some photos are up the wrong way! weird things happen when i am uploading them. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to how they get sorted on the page...Yeeks still finding my blogging feet.
Hope you enjoy having a sneaky peek at my latest all hand-made projects. Oh and if you can't resist one or maybe even two of them please get in touch and we can sort something out.
much love
Suz
x
Hello Dearest'these are all wonderful. I especially like the pillow and can see a sheet set also!
ReplyDeleteI am delirious with hugs for you.
Caroline x